Supercharged audi rs5




Supercharged audi rs5

Article Navigation:
  • Photo
  • PES Whipple Supercharged Audi RS5
  • Video
  • RELATED PAGES
  • Hey guys, I am new to the site and i am new to Audi also. I am looking to get an RS5 with a PES Whipple Supercharger. The car runs and.

    RamSpeed has announced availability of a brand new Audi RS5 supercharger kit for the mighty litre V8. The new G4 FSI supercharger.

    About Audi. Audi is the most popular brand among used cars. The annual output is 2 million vehicles.

    The Audi RS5 is no slouch but its normal aspiration limits the car's modding possibilities. Although odd horses may be enough for most of.

    Supercharged audi rs5

    Supercharged audi rs5

    Built and supported by many. The RS5's bodywork grows front and rear fenders 15mm wider than the standard S5 hips, but it still flows with subtlety into the front and rear fenders. And we were on hand in Arizona to test it. Originally Posted by Jimmy ny. I sincerely hope you have many, many miles of enjoyment.

    Supercharged audi rs5

    Supercharged audi rs5

    Supercharged audi rs5

    Supercharged audi rs5

    Supercharged audi rs5

    Audi RS5 Supercharger Upgrade - RamSpeed

    Hello and welcome to the Audizine Forums! As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audizine Family today! If you're new to forums in general, be sure to check out the Forum FAQ. To start viewing posts, select the forum section that you want to visit from the selection below.

    Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last Jump to page: Results 1 to 40 of Thread Tools Show Printable Version. Register or Log In now! I'm posting this info based on the many requests by folks on here. Before we get started I want to say a few things. With that said, consider this build a positive step forward.

    Supercharged audi rs5

    At this point I don't need to turn this thread into folks reposting things from the past etc and stating how the car will blow up in a week. IMO it was lacking in power big time. After MUCH consideration, we decided to move forward with a completely new design and a 2. The car was over at PES for about 8 months or so. Tony sent me updates on a weekly basis. I had no issues with Tony or his crew during this build.

    He even convinced me to switch to the non-resonated MillTek exhaust over my much enjoyed OEM resonater deleted sport exhaust system. I have driven the car roughly miles over the course of the past 3 days with ZERO issues. The tune is the car is awesome and I'm certain the times are sub 4 seconds. I will update those that are curious on all the track type numbers in the coming days.

    Supercharged audi rs5

    For now, here are a few videos and pics of the car. I don't have the fancy high speed cameras that most of you guys have and are used to however I will try my best. Last edited by BestAudiFirst; at So, what did the Dyno say?

    Dyno sheets are attached as well. PES doesn't have the worst reputation among supercharger kit suppliers for Audi because they used bad blowers in the past, it's everything else around the blower unit that PES does, including the tune, that results in the worst reliability track record. Switching to a different blower is hardly a positive step forward, it means nothing until proven to delivery consistent numbers and reliability over thousands of miles, on more than one vehicle.

    I would never, ever, do this to my RS I am excited to see how this goes! There is nothing like a roots blower!! Was there a reason to let off 1k rpm early?

    Supercharged audi rs5

    But can't you get the same numbers on an S5 though? Originally Posted by ThewhippetsS5. Originally Posted by mxrz. Originally Posted by BestAudiFirst. I get your point however you apparently didn't get mine in the first post. I do not need a history lesson on PES nor do I need your feedback here either. Congrats on taking the initiative; that takes guts.

    I sincerely hope you have many, many miles of enjoyment. Please be sure to post results here for all to see - good or bad. Have you tried using launch control yet? Originally Posted by chrissurfr. I've come to the conclusion that this dude hates you because you don't have ecodes. If you don't have ecodes, according to him, you are a peasant. Also, he is probably mad that his A5 isn't as fast as your car now, since his A5 is as fast as my RS5.



    • Подписаться по RSSRSS
    • Поделиться VkontakteVkontakte
    • Поделиться на FacebookFacebook
    • Твитнуть!Twitter

    Leave a Reply

    Return to Top ▲TOP ▲